Pages

13 January 2016

My 2016 goal: the year of making


A few months ago I bought "The 52 lists project" by Moorea Seal (which is now sold out) and I started writing down lists randomly, but this week it was time, after reading so many blog posts about resolutions, to write "List number 1: List your goals and dreams for this year". Well, I didn't write down my dreams, but for sure I used this list to help myself make more this year!

LESS
- Shopping and more saving
- TV, I confess: I am addicted to TV shows, but my main problem is that lately I turn the TV on as soon as I get home, or as soon as I get up in the weekend, I end up on the couch doing nothing but watching it and so ...
- ... less sitting on the couch!

LEARN
- Learn crocheting: you know what? I bought hooks and threads but never started, but I have just bought a book about crocheting and this might get me started for good
- Learn calligraphy: already started a bit during holidays, I want to learn and practice a lot

FINISH (aka the well-known problem of all those WIP)
- My mom's table lamp, 1 done 1 to do, she doesn't push me, but a year has passed and I have to makeover the second one
- My kitchen's lamp: I started a project, but doesn't convince me, I need to undo it and start over
- Everything started with a major decluttering of years of cooking magazines I had: at the end I had a pile of ripped out recipes that I'd like to try, so started to organize them in a file box, but it's been waiting to be finished for a few weeks

MORE
- Make more lists, from grocery shopping to cleaning checklist, they help me stay focused and remind me that if I use the oven that often, then I should clean it often (if it looks like I had just cleaned my oven and it was a nasty job, you're right!)
- Read more books
- Eat more fruit (also known as healthier diet)
- Write: being a diary, the blog here, or in any other form
- Take more pictures
- Cook new recipes: from the recipe box (once a week?) and from cookbooks I have, I should choose a book a month and cook from it
- Craft: stop pinning, start making!

More important: re-read the list, let's say once a month, to see how I'm doing and update it!

There are many other things I'd like to do this year, but I think these are the most important ones, or at least the ones I need to push myself to do.

So if you have any suggestions on how to push yourself to create/make something everyday and stop being lazy, tell me: I need them!

.

Qualche mese fa ho comprato "The 52 lists project" di Moorea Seal (ora esaurito) ed ho cominciato a compilare un po' di liste a caso, ma questa settimana era arrivato il momento, dopo aver letto un sacco di post sugli obiettivi del 2016, di compilare la "Lista n. 1 Elenca i tuoi obiettivi ed i tuoi sogni per quest'anno", beh io non ho messo i sogni, ma ho usato questa lista per aiutermi a fare di più quest'anno!

MENO
- Meno shopping e più risparmio
- TV: lo confesso, sono un'appassionata di serie TV ma il mio problema ultimamente è che accendo la TV appena arrivo a casa o quando mi sveglio nel weekend e quindi ...
- ... meno divano!

IMPARARE
- Uncinetto: la sapete una cosa? Gli uncinetti li ho comprati, il filo ce l'ho e non mi sono mai messa ad imparare, ma ho appena comprato un libro e spero che sia la volta buona
- Calligrafia: ho cominciato durante le feste con un kit che avevo comprato da Lidl (e mai usato), ma voglio imparare e soprattutto far pratica

FINIRE (E l'annoso problema dei Lavori In Corso)
- L'abat jour di mia madre, 1 fatto, 1 da fare, lei non me lo sollecita ma è già passato un anno ed è ora di rifare il look anche al secondo
- La lampada della mia cucina: avevo cominciato un progetto ma non mi convince per nulla, quindi meglio disfarlo e ricominciare da capo
- Tutto è cominciato con una pulizia delle varie riviste di cucina che avevo raccolto negli anni passati, alla fine mi sono ritrovata con un sacco di ritagli di ricette che vorrei provare e quindi le ho riunite in un raccoglitore, ma sta aspettando di essere finito da qualche settimana ...

PIU'
- Fare più liste: da quella della spesa a quella delle pulizie da fare, mi aiutano a restare concentrata e a ricordarmi che se se uso il forno spesso va pulito spesso (se avete la percezione che abbia appena pulito il mio forno ed è stato un lavoraccio, avete visto giusto!)
- Leggere più libri
- Mangiare più frutta (conosciuta anche come alimentazione più sana)
- Scrivere di più: che sia un diario, qui il blog o in qualsiasi altra forma
- Fare più foto
- Cucinare nuove ricette: che sia dal famoso raccoglitore o dai libri che ho: scegliere un libro al mese e cucinare le ricette di quel libro
- Creare: basta creare bacheche su Pinterest, creare creare creare

Ancora più importante: rileggere periodicamente, diciamo una volta al mese, questa lista per vedere come sto andando ed aggiornare la lista!

Ci sono altre cose che vorrei fare quest'anno ma direi che queste sono le più importanti o perlomeno quelle sulle quali ho bisogno di spronarmi a farle.

Quindi se avete qualche suggerimento su come riuscire a creare/fare qualcosa ogni giorno e finirla con la pigrizia, ditemeli: ne ho bisogno!